• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Windows Server 2008 32 bit

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> Installation >> Windows Server 2008 32 bit Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Windows Server 2008 32 bit - 26.Mar.2012 9:59:27 PM   
jackstapleton

Hello Everyone. I hope you are all having a great day.

We were running 3 Windows 2000 Servers.

Server 01 - DC, and ISA
Server 02 - SQL & IIS
Server 03 - Exchange and OWA

Our T1 was connected to Server01's external NIC. ISA was listening on our external NIC and routing our web traffic to our web server (server02), and routing our mail traffic to our exchange server (server03).

The solution has worked and in fact is still working great. Neve rhad a problem and the servers have been running for over a decade.

We decided it was time to upgrade so we purchased some referb servers, a three copies of windows 2008 32bit, sql 2008, and exchange 2007.

We got everything up and running. My last task was to install ISA. ISA 2006 seems to only work on Windows Server 2003, and Windows Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 only works on 64 bit.

Is there a version of ISA or Forefront that will work on Windows Server 2008 32 bit?

If not, how can I route my web traffic and sql traffic to my other servers without ISA. That is how we did it before, and outside of ISA, we are not sure how to go about it.

Any help would be GREATLY appericiated.

Thank you very much,

Jack

Jack Stapleton
Post #: 1
RE: Windows Server 2008 32 bit - 14.Oct.2013 7:37:47 PM   
elmajdal

quote:

Is there a version of ISA or Forefront that will work on Windows Server 2008 32 bit?

No.

TMG management console can only be installed on a 32bit Windows Server 2008. For remote management .

Tarek Majdalani

Windows Expert - IT Pro MVP
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ElMajdal.Net

(in reply to jackstapleton)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> Installation >> Windows Server 2008 32 bit Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts