Problem with web page uisng firewall client (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> Firewall Client

chetton2000 -> Problem with web page uisng firewall client (20.Apr.2012 4:37:40 PM)

Hi, we have a web page that doesn't display when the firewall client is enabled. If I disable it and add the web page to the list for the proxy to bypass, it displays. This is a website that goes through a VPN tunnel. I have around 600 workstations so I really can't uninstall the client on all of these. Any ideas what would be blocking it on the firewall client when I have the exception listed in IE? Thanks.

richstaples -> RE: Problem with web page uisng firewall client (22.Apr.2012 12:09:31 AM)

I may be way off base here but it almost sounds like a DNS related issue. Do you have multiple networks defined and is the VPN network defined with a routing rule?

chetton2000 -> RE: Problem with web page uisng firewall client (23.Apr.2012 8:50:56 AM)

It doesn't seem to be a DNS issue because the URL resolves to the correct address. However, when that box is checked in IE, it tries to send the traffic through the ISA server. By putting the URL into the bypass list in IE, it works as long as the firewall client is disabled. If the firewall client is enabled, it gets blocked.

Page: [1]