• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

VSphere Client and TMG

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> VSphere Client and TMG Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
VSphere Client and TMG - 26.Apr.2012 5:15:21 AM   
wedge1988

Hi.

I have a problem with our VSphere client software. When i try to connect to a vmware VSphere console, it just displays a black screen. It's 100% the Firewall Client software, as this problem only occurs after installing it. I've changed the settings on the server for clients, i ran a configure now and detect now on the client etc. Didnt work. Only way to fix this is to uninstall the firewall client, but that isnt an option as it's required by our SAP software for NAT externally. No logs are showing up in relation to this so troubleshooting is hard. although i don't expect to see any because it shouldnt be going through the tmg server because it's all internal traffic. Hence why the hell is the firewall client blocking it???

Let me explain first what I have tried.

1. Changed the client application settings on the TMG server to:

vsphere-vmrc DisableEx 1
VpxClient DisableEx 1

2. Create a localLAt file and added the internal address range, restarted the machine. Doesnt work.

3. Updated the firewall client to 7.0.7734.186

4. updated the tmg server to SP2

I'm lost as to what the cause to this could be. Anybody who can help would be much appreciated :)

PS. Any troubleshooting tools i can use? Im using process explorer but there are no different processes as from point 1 above.

Thank you.
Post #: 1
RE: VSphere Client and TMG - 12.Apr.2013 6:15:00 PM   
gavind

Hi wedge1988, any progess on this yet? Where you able to find anything?

(in reply to wedge1988)
Post #: 2
RE: VSphere Client and TMG - 17.Apr.2013 9:38:38 AM   
mahaddon

Hi
I use Firewall Client for TMG and VMware VSphere Client on my pc and both work quite happily.
I did have an issue connecting to the console of one of my servers when it was moved to a different ESX server by the admins which sat on a network that hadn't been added as an internal network on our ISA proxy array but once that was done it all worked fine.
Don't know if that's any help?

(in reply to wedge1988)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> VSphere Client and TMG Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts