• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Firewall service stop!!!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Firewall service stop!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Firewall service stop!!! - 2.May2012 7:41:40 AM   
Mohsin Niaz

Dear all,

plz he me in this problem.

The Firewall service stopped because an application filter module C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll generated an exception code E06D7363 in address 77E4BEF7 when function CompleteAsyncIO was called. To resolve this error, remove recently installed application filters and restart the service.

Thanks,
Mohsin Niaz
Post #: 1
RE: Firewall service stop!!! - 28.Feb.2015 3:42:15 AM   
khalilahmad8182

This is what I did.
1. Turn On PC as normal
2. Wait for prompt error to show up
3. When it appears, Run Task Manager (here you can see the task running the Error Prompt)
4. Right Click on the task and Choose > Go To Process (will take you to processes Tab)
5. See the highlighted Process, Right Click and Choose Open File Location
6. Windows Explorer will appear and you can see the Application Folder (name of application)
In my case, a 'browser toolbar application' was trying to auto initiate itself
7. Open Uninstall Programs > Search for Application Name > Uninstall
8. Restart PC.....its gone :)
In my case, it was lucky that the application I found wasn't anything related to system or anything for i wouldn't know what to do if it was. The application was an external software that wias apparently downloaded and installed into my Internet Explorer (I had no recollection of downloading and installing it

(in reply to Mohsin Niaz)
Post #: 2
RE: Firewall service stop!!! - 28.Feb.2015 3:44:05 AM   
khalilahmad8182

1. Turn On PC as normal
2. Wait for prompt error to show up
3. When it appears, Run Task Manager (here you can see the task running the Error Prompt)
4. Right Click on the task and Choose > Go To Process (will take you to processes Tab)
5. See the highlighted Process, Right Click and Choose Open File Location
6. Windows Explorer will appear and you can see the Application Folder (name of application)
In my case, a 'browser toolbar application' was trying to auto initiate itself
7. Open Uninstall Programs > Search for Application Name > Uninstall
8. Restart PC.....its gone :)
In my case, it was lucky that the application I found wasn't anything related to system or anything for i wouldn't know what to do if it was. The application was an external software that was apparently downloaded and installed into my Internet Explorer (I had no recollection of downloading and installing it

(in reply to Mohsin Niaz)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 Firewall] >> Firewall Client >> Firewall service stop!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts