• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Wireless router to not ask for authentication when connected trough TMG?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Wireless router to not ask for authentication when connected trough TMG? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wireless router to not ask for authentication when conn... - 20.May2012 11:58:04 AM   
ynelaj

I have a brand new TMG Installed and setup some rules. . How can i setup TMG rule and the wireless rounter to not be filtered on TMG ? The linksys wireless rounter should also NOT ask for domain authentication.. it should allow directly access to outside without any authentication.

kthnx
Post #: 1
RE: Wireless router to not ask for authentication when ... - 21.May2012 6:23:26 PM   
royh

Hi,
Are you using the Linksys in Access point Mode or Router mode? In router mode you need to create a rule on TMG to allow access for the linksys WAN IP using anonymous access.
HTH,

Roy Haddad,M.Sc
CCNA, MCSE 2003 Messaging & Security,C|EH
www.foxminds.com

(in reply to ynelaj)
Post #: 2
RE: Wireless router to not ask for authentication when ... - 22.May2012 9:05:15 AM   
ynelaj

In router mode. i have added a static IP of our domain. How should those rules be to allow the wireless users to directly access the internet? Or if its possible as accesspoint they could be also good only if it works. It doesnt matter.. i just need to solve this issue. can you explain me in shortly mode how to do that please?
Thanks

kthnx

(in reply to royh)
Post #: 3
RE: Wireless router to not ask for authentication when ... - 22.May2012 5:52:24 PM   
royh

Hi,
As i stated earlier, you have to create a rule on your TMG to allow full access to your router WAN IP anonymously. Also, your router WAN interface must be configured as the below:
IP: Reserved IP address from same range as the TMG internal IP
SM:default
GW: internal IP of TMG
DNS: public DNS or the DNS server of your network if any
Thanks -

Roy Haddad,M.Sc
CCNA, MCSE 2003 Messaging & Security,C|EH
www.foxminds.com

(in reply to ynelaj)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Wireless router to not ask for authentication when connected trough TMG? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts