MOM Service error & RPC service fail on ISA 2006 SE (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General

khoo.keng.yong -> MOM Service error & RPC service fail on ISA 2006 SE (7.Jun.2012 5:04:20 AM)

Recently the event viewer of my ISA server keep showing MOM service fail, and after few seconds it show RPC service fail.

All my VPN user unable remote to our server.
dail up fail.

any idea how to solve it?
everytime i've to restart my isa server.

MOM Service Fail
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Operations Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 26009
Date: 6/7/2012
Time: 8:30:22 AM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: ISA3
Description:
The agent could not connect to the MOM Server svroa03.CYDOM.local. The error reported is 'A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host.'. Verify the management group name is correct, the MOM Server is running, that it is listening on port 1270, and that any firewalls between this agent and the MOM server are configured to pass TCP and UDP traffic on port 1270.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

RPC Service fail:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: NETLOGON
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5719
Date: 6/7/2012
Time: 8:35:12 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ISA3
Description:
This computer was not able to set up a secure session with a domain controller in domain CYDOM due to the following:
The RPC server is unavailable.
This may lead to authentication problems. Make sure that this computer is connected to the network. If the problem persists, please contact your domain administrator.

ADDITIONAL INFO
If this computer is a domain controller for the specified domain, it sets up the secure session to the primary domain controller emulator in the specified domain. Otherwise, this computer sets up the secure session to any domain controller in the specified domain.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 17 00 02 c0 ...

Page: [1]