• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Javascript on UPS web page not working

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Javascript on UPS web page not working Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Javascript on UPS web page not working - 23.Jul.2012 1:21:36 PM   
Rievax

Hello guys,

I am facing a very strange issue and I believe anyone could at least check on his side if you experience the same.

The configuration is very simple: TMG 2010 (fully updated, and in my case an Enterprise cluster with 2 nodes) and a recent browser. I tried IE 9, Chrome 21 and Firefox 11.

The allow rule could either be a simple HTTP / HTTPS access or a full SecureNAT access based on the source IP. This does not matter.

Looking at the TMG log, there are no denies. On the client side, a javascript does not run as it should.

The page is: https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
You may access it through the main UPS.COM web page and then select "Shipping" --> "Calculate Time and Cost" in the menu.

On the left side, the update button will not work and the right portion of the window will be empty. Also, the calendar icon will not be displayed...

Using ISA2004 instead of TMG2010, and the problem is solved! I just cannot understand why the javascript is not loading correctly.

Any clues? What are your results?

Thanks.

X.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Javascript on UPS web page not working Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts