• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Publishing on VIP

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Publishing on VIP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Publishing on VIP - 20.Oct.2012 2:41:56 AM   
gibbyoh

I currently have two TMG servers setup in an array. Each has one of the static IP(X.X.X.61 & X.X.X.62) addresses assigned to me from my ISP. I assigned three VIPs (X.X.X.60, X.X.X.59, & X.X.X.58) to the array as well. Currently I have publishing rules setup for RDP (port 3389) on 61 and 62 to go to there respective boxes. I also have two boxes on my internal network that I want to be able to RDP to. I created a publishing rule told it what the internal IP address was for the box I wanted to publish. Then for networks I selected External and selected 60 for the IP address. Problem is that I cannot get to the box that I want to hit. It keeps telling me that it is not available. When I am on my internal network I can RDP to that box no problem. But when I am on an external network like at my office and I try to RDP to 60 it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? The way I built the rules seemed like the logic way to handle this but apparently not.
Post #: 1
RE: Publishing on VIP - 20.Oct.2012 6:59:56 AM   
swenningb

Review this:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/5190.aspx

(in reply to gibbyoh)
Post #: 2
RE: Publishing on VIP - 20.Oct.2012 7:02:13 AM   
swenningb

Here is another way to allow rdp to tmg for management with specific access controls:
http://nathanwinters.co.uk/2010/09/27/enabling-rdp-management-access-to-forefront-tmg-2010/

(in reply to swenningb)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Publishing on VIP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts