• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

hello everyone

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> hello everyone Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
hello everyone - 28.Oct.2012 7:47:33 AM   
quarterfinals

They buy stocks, buy stock index futures, and made huge profits.

A few days ago, the fund began to ship, Feng Ye's total assets have more than 300 million. The the the Stirling family funds also nearly doubled to make up for last year's real estate losses premise, more money count. (Wholesale authentic jerseys)

Donald Sterling now is almost Shuangwai, the stock market and the property market is the bulk of the family estate. Money, on the basketball court, he is also ready to generous up directly asked Feng Ye to introduce big players, the introduction of who no problem, do not consider the problem of cap space, pay the luxury tax, what are the clouds a little money. Re-stingy people earn more than a billion also become rich and powerful.

The Donald even think YE Feng future is very suitable successor company, rapist son than his disappointing. He early to listen to The Ailey ,,Nike Elite jerseys,,children a the Feng Ye gambling things, money is not earned by playing basketball. He believes that Feng Ye dry business a certain line. Since his home has earned a lot of money, the Stirling family even more famous, according to the development trend of the future, they expected to become the leading American family.

In the United States, to make a fortune is very easy, as long as an opportunity. Cattle boss Mark Cuban youth, began working for other people, with two decades to become a 20 billion of the assets of the super rich, Feng Ye is a reporter for future business opportunities, casually what to do with, but also has proven infinitely useful this ,,NFL jerseys china,,superhuman vision until 2012. But he is little commercial interest, do not want to specialize in, just taking the time to Dry.

Stocks made a fortune, Feng Ye and Allie children attended the gala dinner held by Donald Sterling. Donald his solemn introduction gave some of his business partners, friends. Almost blow him to heaven, erupted in YE Feng in the financial sector, real estate session has also been a point of fame.

Made money too excited, Feng Ye and Allie children home also forced to "celebrate" a lot, never mind game thing.

The next, Clippers fight is the defending ,,NFL jerseys authentic,,hampion Celtics. The night of over-consumption, does affect the state of the Feng Ye.

Five the Celtics lineup neat, Perkins, Garnett, Pierce, Ray Allen, Rondo defense is impregnable. Clippers played only three gave up the game, 84 more than 112 big score lose.

Feng Ye only get 18 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assists, Smith 23 points and 11 rebounds, 3 assists and 4 blocks, Carrefour only get 11 points, grab 16 rebounds.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> hello everyone Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts