• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Toshiba Tablet android 4.0.3 bypass proxy for certain address

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Toshiba Tablet android 4.0.3 bypass proxy for certain address Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Toshiba Tablet android 4.0.3 bypass proxy for certain a... - 1.Nov.2012 6:52:38 AM   
carlpots

Iím running ISA 2006 as a proxy and firewall I have a Toshiba tablet running android 4.0.3 and Iím trying to get an app called 2build a profile from 2simple software through our network. Currently I can get the web browser out very easily just by setting proxy on the wifi connections and saving username and password when asked for authentication by proxyserver, However part of the app traffic uses port 443 and that is where it fails. I canít work out how to authenticate the app, so I thought the best way would be to bypass the proxy server for all connection coming from the device based on its IP address. I already have a rule that filters the connection based on the IP and it works, because I get a block message if I try to go on anything that is not in the rule. The app knows nothing of proxy servers or ssl so not able to configure app but because the app hits ISA and is then blocked donít really need to configure app just get it through the ISA, anybody got any ideas. Thanks in advance.

Site address given to me by developer.
http://dev.2eskimos.com
http://apps.2eskimos.com
https://www.2eskimos.com
api.appcelerator.net:443

Failed Connection Attempt PROXYSERVER 01/11/2012 11:31:08
Log type: Web Proxy (Forward)
Rule: Internet Deny
Source: Internal (128.128.7.91)
Destination: External (128.128.4.5:443)
Request: apps.2eskimos.com:443
Filter information: Req ID: 17f8c4ce; Req ID: 17f8c4ce; Compression: client=No, server=No, compress rate=0% decompress rate=0%, Compression: client=No, server=No, compress rate=0% decompress rate=0%
Protocol: SSL-tunnel
User: anonymous
Additional information
Client agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-gb; AT300 Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/534.30
Object source: Internet (Source is the Internet. Object was added to the cache.)
Cache info: 0x0
Processing time: 0 ms
MIME type:
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> Toshiba Tablet android 4.0.3 bypass proxy for certain address Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts