• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Cannot createVPN Connection between Win7 and ISA2004 srv

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> Cannot createVPN Connection between Win7 and ISA2004 srv Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cannot createVPN Connection between Win7 and ISA2004 srv - 9.Jan.2013 5:39:10 AM   
prasiva

When I attempt to create a VPN connection with Microsoft's standard PPTP VPN between PC with WinXP and ISA 2004 srv running on W2003 srv everything is OK. If attempt create similar connection between Win7 and the same ISA 2004 srv the dialogue hangs on Verifying Username and Password.
Any help will be appreciated
Josef

< Message edited by prasiva -- 9.Jan.2013 7:58:05 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Cannot createVPN Connection between Win7 and ISA200... - 11.Jan.2013 4:56:26 PM   
pwindell

On the Client set the protocol to specifically PPTP.
Do not leave it on "automatic",..which I believe is the default on Vista and Win7

Phillip Windell

(in reply to prasiva)
Post #: 2
RE: Cannot createVPN Connection between Win7 and ISA200... - 21.Jan.2013 4:32:06 AM   
prasiva

Thank you for your advice
Everything is OK. I have installed VPN on another server. I have published it and set the rules on the ISA server. It lasted me 10 minutes and worked for the first attempt 

(in reply to prasiva)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> VPN >> Cannot createVPN Connection between Win7 and ISA2004 srv Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts