• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

adding or changing Intra Array network address

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> adding or changing Intra Array network address Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
adding or changing Intra Array network address - 16.Apr.2013 3:39:33 AM   
mahaddon

Hi
this might sound like a stupid question but I need to know if I can add a second intra array IP address range to an existing TMG array?
We have a physical array using 1.1.1.0 network for the intra array network and the 2 server intra array NICs are connected using a crossover cable.
We need to add 2 VM TMG servers to the array. We can unplug the crossovers and connect the NICs to a switch but we need to add the network to the ESX environment and then route this through the network core to get it from the box to the physical switch (so say the network lads).
The problem is that they checked the core config and the 1.1.1.0 network has already been routed in the core presumably for a similar issue with our Exchange environmant.
I really don't want to change the existing intra-array network range to something that we can route. I don't know fully what implecations this will have and we can't really have the downtime as this array reverse proxies our internal web and OWA resources.
I wondered if the simplest thing to do is just to add an additional network i.e. 3.1.1.0 to the intra array network properties and will TMG dynamically update the firewall rules and policy objects to reflect this change?
cheers
Mark
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> adding or changing Intra Array network address Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts