• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

POSTINI and ISA 2006 after WEBSITE A Record Change

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> POSTINI and ISA 2006 after WEBSITE A Record Change Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
POSTINI and ISA 2006 after WEBSITE A Record Change - 4.May2013 6:38:26 AM   
JMag

Our Exchange Server 2003/ISA 2006/POSTINI setup has been working flawlessly for over a year. Our users get very little spam. This weekend, I changed the A Record for the company website and from that moment on, we began receiving an intense amount of spam across the board. Nothing was changed except to point the A record for the website to a different host server.

I can't find anywhere on the exchange server 2003 or the ISA 2006 where there is a setup to allow only Postini through Port 25. I have tried publishing, based on suggestions from another thread in this forum, but to no avail. I created an IP Range called Postini and used the wizard to create an SMTP publishing rule with the Action to "Allow", Traffic from protocol "SMTP Server", a From of the POSTINI range, TO is the IP address of our webmail server and Networks of External () and Internal.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong???? Not sure why pointing our website to a new location would cause all of this havoc, but I need to stop the spam somehow. Any help would be appreciated!
Post #: 1
RE: POSTINI and ISA 2006 after WEBSITE A Record Change - 23.May2013 1:26:19 AM   
Montgomery

Just don't wait too long. The item you want might disappear.

WOW Gold
Buy RS Gold

(in reply to JMag)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Publishing] >> Exchange Publishing >> POSTINI and ISA 2006 after WEBSITE A Record Change Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts