unable to open monitoring tab anymore (Full Version)

All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> General

tomazzzi -> unable to open monitoring tab anymore (25.Sep.2013 2:38:40 AM)

Hi,

I m on ISA 2006 with Windows 2003 standard.

I m not able to open the monitoring tab of the ISA server anymore.

" refresh failed "
Error 0x8007002 The file specified is unavailable

The server is still running fine, everything works exept that.

Any idéa ?

Thx for your answers.

elmajdal -> RE: unable to open monitoring tab anymore (16.Oct.2013 12:01:36 PM)

Hi,

I did some research regarding the error code “0x80070002”. This issue occurs for one of the following reasons:

1. You run the ISA Server Management console on a configuration storage server on which ISA Server Firewall services are not installed.

2. You run the ISA Server Management console on a stand-alone computer on which ISA Server Firewall services are not installed.

klaeger -> RE: unable to open monitoring tab anymore (19.Jan.2015 2:18:16 AM)

I have the same Problem, no Task panes in Monitoring
but i rub the console directly on isa Server ?

I don't know what's wrong with it.

Sumer -> RE: unable to open monitoring tab anymore (26.Feb.2015 5:47:05 AM)

If you receive error “0xC004F061” when trying to activate Windows 7, it means you are using a product key for an upgrade version of Windows 7 and a previous version of Windows was not on your computer when Windows 7 was installed. To install an upgrade version of Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP must be installed on your computer. If you mistyped your product key then also you receive error try retyping it
We are the leading the world in providing best Testking prince2 certification and Testking Six Sigma Certification prep solutions. Our incredible offers for nova and examsheets gedare accessible at Florida National University is very rare in IT world.

Page: [1]