• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Lost CS server now cannot manage ISA array

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> General >> Lost CS server now cannot manage ISA array Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Lost CS server now cannot manage ISA array - 30.Dec.2013 12:45:48 PM   
dschaef8

I don't know much about MS ISA but his was just dropped in my lap and I need to provide a solution...

the situation is there WAS an ISA 2006 array which consisted of two servers. One was the configuration store. The server that the configuration store was on died, and there is no backup. Proxy services are still running on the othere server in the array but I cannot configure it or see the configuration. Two new servers have been built but I need to replicate the configuration of the failed array. There have been many custom rules/policies configured. How can I see the configuration of the old array with out the configuration store? Is there a registry key or xml file that contains this information?

any help is appreciated.

Doug
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> General >> Lost CS server now cannot manage ISA array Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts