• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Neuer twice butter hand Bayern the world's first case of the pit too sluggish nemesis

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> Installation >> Neuer twice butter hand Bayern the world's first case of the pit too sluggish nemesis Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Neuer twice butter hand Bayern the world's first case o... - 15.Dec.2015 8:34:41 PM   
baohong3

round at home against Borussia Bayern, goalkeeper Neuer appeared a rare low-level errors, leading Bayern lost at home this season for the first time. NEW YORK, March 23 reports: Recognized as the world's first goalkeeper, goalkeeper has been known to play a sound, before the Bundesliga 25 lost only 11 balls is the best example, however, the face of 'nemesis' Gladbach, IL Seoul has often amateurish, this time is so round, fut coins it was his low-level errors, leading to fall behind Bayern situation, and ultimately suffered a first home defeat of the season fate. Neuer moment the last round against mistakes, Neuer to stay in Munich, did not travel with the expedition, but, perhaps more than a week to rest too long, but let Neuer lost the rhythm. Allianz round FIFA 16 game against Borussia Monchengladbach Neuer first shot will face a big mistake, the first 30 minutes, Herman the right backhaul closed top, right foot volley Deelaonuo the ball went straight to the goal away, this record is not tricky angle shot, but Neuer saves some effect, just bent over trying to hold the ball, did not think the ball is too fast, although Neuer blocked a bit, the ball but never his side rolled into the goal, this in mind, 'butter hands' Bayern paid a heavy price backward. After unexpected errors, and did not recover from the blow Neuer in over 71 minutes, face Hahn volley ball flying Neuer although flutter in the post, but the ball rebounded back to the stadium, the Illinois Seoul first ball flew fighting did not, fortunately interference Schweinsteiger get back on defense, Neuer opponents not only succeeded blank range. As Deelaonuo's second goal, Neuer is no alternative, after receiving a pass from Cramer, Tui right after unmarked Deelaonuo points, fell to the ground fighting Neuer only to accept the fate of the ball network. Until the whistle, Neuer saved a shot only after a solo run Kruse for themselves how much to save a little face, but it was already too late.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> Installation >> Neuer twice butter hand Bayern the world's first case of the pit too sluggish nemesis Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts