• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

GroupWise To Exchange

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> GroupWise To Exchange Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
GroupWise To Exchange - 14.Mar.2016 4:53:27 AM   
derrickjohnsons

GroupWise To Exchange software for exporting It saves email folders of GroupWise mailbox to PST file. This software extracts email folders from a GroupWise mailbox and exports to PST file of MS Exchange Server.

Key Features:-

* Migrate Groupwise to Outlook
* Powerful tool to migrate Groupwise to Exchange Server
* Convert GroupWise mailboxes to Outlook PST file.
* Convert Single or Multiple GroupWise user mailboxes into individual PST files
* Supports Unicode format.
* Converts all data of Groupwise mailboxes i.e. E-mail messages, contacts, work in progress, sent items, cabinet and more.

To download visit:- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-groupwise-to-exchange.html
Post #: 1
RE: GroupWise To Exchange - 8.Apr.2016 4:19:33 AM   
jamesstewart50

For GroupWise to Exchange migration, I would like to refer Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange migration tool. The tool is designed with an advanced algorithm to perform accurate migration of email and other items from GroupWise to Exchange Server.

This GroupWise to Exchange migration tool allow users to migrate single or multiple(more than one) mailboxes from GroupWise email server to Exchange server simultaneously. To know more about software features visit http://www.groupwise-to-exchange.com

(in reply to derrickjohnsons)
Post #: 2
RE: GroupWise To Exchange - 21.Apr.2016 11:53:46 AM   
aleexaa1

Try third party GroupWise to Exchange software and converts GroupWise mailboxes to MS exchange server in almost every condition. This software support the latest versions of MS Exchange Server, i.e. Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013. Free download click here http://groupwise-to-exchange-migration.blogspot.com

(in reply to jamesstewart50)
Post #: 3
RE: GroupWise To Exchange - 12.Oct.2016 5:06:15 AM   
thomasmaley

You can swiftly migrate multiple mailboxes from Novell GroupWise to Exchange Server in few mouse clicks.The advanced options make the migration process much easier. Using this utility, the archived items can also be migrated easily.See full details at: http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/groupwise-exchange-migration.html

(in reply to aleexaa1)
Post #: 4
RE: GroupWise To Exchange - 20.Jun.2017 1:21:19 AM   
georegesimmons

GroupWise to MS Exchange is an efficient and smart utility for migration to Exchange Server from Novell GroupWise mailboxes. It can convert all the mailbox items like address book, emails and attachments. It also help in migration to EML, PST and MSG file formats.The utility can start easy and smart migration. It addition, it uses risk-free approach and environment to carry out the procedure. All you need to connect to GroupWise server so the process can be started. .The utility can start easy and smart migration. It addition, it uses risk-free approach and environment to carry out the procedure. All you need to connect to GroupWise server so the process can be started. Free Version allow you to migrate GroupWise mailbox to Exchange server & See Preview of Convertible Mailboxes.

(in reply to thomasmaley)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> GroupWise To Exchange Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts