• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Exchange EDB to PST

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> DirectAccess >> Exchange EDB to PST Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exchange EDB to PST - 13.Dec.2016 12:38:56 AM   
henryhunt0007

It is one of the beneficial and helpful EDB to PST Converter Software helps you to repair, recover and Convert Exchange EDB to PST with EDB folders- Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Draft, Journals, Tasks, Calendars, Notes, and Contacts.you can smoothly export exchange EDB to PST without breaking any internal coding- TXT, RTF, HTML. This Software helps you to Extract EDB file into Outlook file and Move Exchange EDB to PST in few minutes.

Checkout more info visit here :- EDB to PST Converter
Post #: 1
RE: Exchange EDB to PST - 18.Dec.2016 11:24:21 PM   
NeilRicketts

EDB to PST Software is the most excellent and perfect solution to repair corrupt EDB file to PST.It can easily convert all Exchange EDB file into Outlook PST file format with all EDB mailbox files and folders Inbox, Contacts, Drafts, Calendars, Outbox, Sent Items, Journals, Deleted Items, Notes, Attachments, Images, Appointments, and Emails etc.It can supported all update version MS Exchange Server 2016/ 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / 2000.

To know more detail click here - http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/

(in reply to henryhunt0007)
Post #: 2
RE: Exchange EDB to PST - 10.Feb.2017 6:02:25 AM   
georegesimmons

This EDB to PST Converter provide ability to recover corrupt EDB File issues and convert EDB File to PST , EML , MSG and HTML as well as during conversion process you can divide large PST File into small PST File up to 5 GB.

(in reply to NeilRicketts)
Post #: 3
RE: Exchange EDB to PST - 9.Aug.2017 7:27:15 AM   
jessicahatia

Get a quick and safe conversion tool to export EDB file to PST format by using a simple and effective tool. I found a manual way on a blog by which you can convert the exchange EDB data and then Import export data to Outlook PST file format.

User can get more information about this topic, visit:-
http://exchangeserver.tumblr.com/post/105602524756/repair-damage-edb-file-and-export-mailbox-data-into-pst

(in reply to georegesimmons)
Post #: 4
RE: Exchange EDB to PST - 9.Aug.2017 11:23:01 AM   
inspiring12

Use Exchange Database Recovery software and resolve the most intermittent problems concerning EDB file corruption. This software also convert EDD data in PST, MSG, EML, HTML, RTF and PDF formats. This software supports MS Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000. Read more and free download click here http://exchangeserverdatarecovery.weebly.com

(in reply to jessicahatia)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> DirectAccess >> Exchange EDB to PST Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts