• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Repairs corrupt powerpoint files

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Repairs corrupt powerpoint files Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Repairs corrupt powerpoint files - 16.Dec.2016 11:56:11 PM   
henryhunt0007

Perfect application available as Powerpoint recovery software is the last option to recover data from corrupt or damaged powerpoint files. It repairs corrupt powerpoint files (.ppt, pptx, pptm).Recover corrupt PowerPoint files and restores all data such as image, spreadsheet, text, graph and stored procedures from corrupt PowerPoint files.The software efficiently restores various PowerPoint objects, such as Tables, Header and Footer, Charts, WordArt objects, etc.

It is also available at Trail Version Demo at:- Powerpoint File Recovery
Post #: 1
RE: Repairs corrupt powerpoint files - 27.Dec.2016 11:15:34 PM   
jamesstewart50

Repair corrupt or inaccessible PowerPoint file with the help of Kernel for PowerPoint file recovery software. The software is capable to retrieve complete data from the master slide as well as the other slides of the PowerPoint presentation file. The software supports the recovery of PowerPoint files having PPT, PPS, POT, PPSX and PPTX.

The software is integrated with dual recovery mode - Single file and Multi file mode. To know more about the software, visit: http://www.nucleusdatarecovery.org/repair-powerpoint-file.html

(in reply to henryhunt0007)
Post #: 2
RE: Repairs corrupt powerpoint files - 8.Mar.2017 5:07:16 AM   
georegesimmons

The utility uses strong search mechanism to locate all the PowerPoint files (PPT, PPTM and PPTX) in your PC. This feature can easily be used to find the specific file if you donít know its accurate file path.Get more use full information about this tool from visit here : http://www.softmagnat.com/powerpoint-recovery.html

(in reply to jamesstewart50)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> General >> Repairs corrupt powerpoint files Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts