• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

IncrediMail Recovery

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> IncrediMail Recovery Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
IncrediMail Recovery - 3.Jan.2017 12:01:50 AM   
WilliamCarter

Hello,

Here is present IncrediMail Recovery software which is an email program that allows the users to handle their different email accounts.

It includes options for adding animations, backgrounds, 3D effects, etc., while composing emails. IncrediMail Recovery is a tool that helps the users to recover the lost data from IncrediMail. Data may be lost from IncrediMail due to several reasons like deletion by antivirus programs, accidental deletion by the users, etc.

The highlighting feature of this utility is that it not only restores the accidently deleted emails but also those data items that have been emptied from 'Deleted Items' folder in IncrediMail. Also, this software is widely used for evidence recovery by the computer forensic experts in order to locate deleted mails.

Download the Demo version of Incredimail Recovery Tool Now Or Buy Online from : http://www.filesrepairtool.com/incredimail-recovery.html
Post #: 1
RE: IncrediMail Recovery - 6.Jan.2017 10:37:12 PM   
henryhunt0007

Latest technology IncrediMail recovery software recovers emails that got deleted accidentally, virus-attacked, damaged due to header corruption of .IMM, .IMH and .IMB files, media corruption, unexpected system shutdown, improper handling of IncrediMail email client, or even emptied from the 'Deleted Items' folder.

(in reply to WilliamCarter)
Post #: 2
RE: IncrediMail Recovery - 12.May2017 6:47:13 AM   
georegesimmons

For every Incredimail user, emails, contacts and attachments are most important tools. Any business user doesn’t like to deal with risk of loss of any important contact or email or any case of corruption. In case of damage of IMM, IMB or IMH files, Inc
Incredimail Recovery is an advanced and one-stop solution of all issues. With this tool, all your important contacts and emails can be restored within few clicks without losing its accuracy.( 30 Days MoneyBack Guarantee )

(in reply to henryhunt0007)
Post #: 3
RE: IncrediMail Recovery - 24.Jul.2017 11:23:12 AM   
chadweck1

IncrediMail software is an ideal solution for all those who are looking to restore e-mails from [IncrediMail .IMM Files, IMH Files] In addition, the product is also very helpful i n case you are looking to restore all the vital contact information that has been lost. Read more information and free download click here http://incredimailrecoverytool.blogspot.com

(in reply to georegesimmons)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> IncrediMail Recovery Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote