• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Export OST file to Live Exchange Mailbox or Office 365

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Export OST file to Live Exchange Mailbox or Office 365 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Export OST file to Live Exchange Mailbox or Office 365 - 28.Jan.2017 4:12:09 AM   
luismagill

This powerful Regain OST to PST converter tool extracts all types of OST file corruptions and convert the same into PST with exact Exchange TXT, RTF and HTML coding.

With this exclusive tool, all OST users can recover Microsoft OST files easily and convert OST to PST to export the complete Exchange OST database including mailbox objects like emails, contacts, tasks, journals, calendar, reminder, appointments, inbox, sent mails, received mails, drafted items, attachments.This tool maintains original folder structure and message formats.It can Export OST file to Live Exchange Mailbox or Office 365,

The software exports all OST file items into PST format with all email properties. The software recovers all email data from damaged OST file and provides option to save all recovered files into PST, EML, MSG and DBX format.

It also support all MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.

user's can download this application from :- http://www.ostintopstconverter.com
Post #: 1
RE: Export OST file to Live Exchange Mailbox or Office 365 - 7.Feb.2017 12:09:15 AM   
henryhunt0007

Fastly try OST to PST Converter Software to convert OST to PST file with all folders of OST file like :- inbox , outbox, sent items, and etc.Download now:- http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

(in reply to luismagill)
Post #: 2
Export OST file to Live Exchange Mailbox or Office 365 - 13.Apr.2017 5:33:21 AM   
jamesstewart50

Export OST file to Exchange or Outlook PST mailbox, by using 3rd party free evaluation version, known as, OST to PST Converter. The software is also capable to perform conversion of Unicode characters. Apart from OST to PST conversion, users can also convert OST file to EML, MSG, RTF, TXT, PDF, HTML and MHTML file formats.

Now download the software free evaluation version, go to- http://www.freeostconverter.exchangeosttopst.net

(in reply to henryhunt0007)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Export OST file to Live Exchange Mailbox or Office 365 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts