• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Outlook OST 2 PST Converter

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> General >> Outlook OST 2 PST Converter Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Outlook OST 2 PST Converter - 2.Feb.2017 12:44:21 AM   
PedroEverman

If you are an user of Outlook and facing the corruption issues in your Offline Storage Table Files or OST Files but unable to fix it so just try Regain OST to PST Converter which can repair OST files and then restore to the desired location.

The software exports all OST file items into PST format with all email properties. The software recovers all email data from damaged OST file and provides option to save all recovered files into PST, EML, MSG and DBX format.

It also support all MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.

user's can download this application from :- http://www.convertostfiletopst.com
Post #: 1
RE: Outlook OST 2 PST Converter - 24.Feb.2017 12:26:32 AM   
henryhunt0007

Get OST to PSTConverter software is easy process to import multiple mailboxes into Outlook formats. By taking this well qualified application you can easily repair corrupted/damaged OST file and convert OST file into PST, EML, MSG and HTML formats.Read more:- http://www.recoverfilesdata.com/ost-pst-conversion.html

(in reply to PedroEverman)
Post #: 2
RE: Outlook OST 2 PST Converter - 24.Mar.2017 1:40:12 AM   
jamesstewart50

Before applying any third party application for OST2PST conversion, I would like to suggest try manual method, which is easy-to-use and effective -

- Launch the MS Outlook application
- Go to Tools Menu > Account settings > Email account > More settings
- Go to Advanced tab and select ‘Use cached Exchange Mode’
- Click OST File Settings and then locate it by clicking on the Browse button
- Start Outlook again -
- Now, click File > Import and Export > Export to a file > PST

To get more help, visit https://ostconversions.blogspot.com/2014/09/resolve-ost-error-issues-and-retrieve-its-data-by-converting-into-pst.html

(in reply to henryhunt0007)
Post #: 3
RE: Outlook OST 2 PST Converter - 5.Apr.2017 7:32:38 AM   
emmapeters

Correctly repair OST file corrupted and damaged due to several critical reasons. An OST to PST converter software is a really useful utility for OST file recovery and conversion to PST format.

The software recovers damaged OST email in RTF, HTML, TEXT format and protects the original formatting structure.

It compatibly supports all versions of MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. By using the software, users can store the recovered OST data on the web based mail and Office 365.

Download demo - http://www.osttopsttool.com/

(in reply to jamesstewart50)
Post #: 4
RE: Outlook OST 2 PST Converter - 10.Apr.2017 2:11:56 AM   
Paul Hogan

There are various manual methods to convert the OST files into PST but they are so complicated & time-consuming.Third party tool is the best tool to convert OST 2 PST in an easy manner. It provides various features like you convert your data according to the date & name, split large pst files into small ones, recovers multiple deleted data & then converts it into the Outlook.

(in reply to emmapeters)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 General] >> General >> Outlook OST 2 PST Converter Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts