• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Convert NSF to PST utility

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Convert NSF to PST utility Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Convert NSF to PST utility - 23.Feb.2017 11:32:27 PM   
henryhunt0007

If you are a Lotus Notes user and you want to Convert NSF to PST in simple way then no problem, we designed a new and latest NSF to PSTConverter which make your conversion procedure easily and fast. It has features to Converts all calendar items, NSF mails, contacts, to-do list, journal etc. This software saves converted mail items folders as PST, MSG, or EML files format. It supports Lotus Notes 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0.2 and 8.5 and try its Free Trail Demo Version and evaluate the software completely.

A free demo version:- NSF to PST Converter
Post #: 1
Convert NSF to PST utility - 22.Mar.2017 6:01:25 AM   
kanerichardson

Here is another great & cost effective tool also available for converting all NSF data items to PST file including emails, drafts, attachments, journals, permanently deleted emails, notes, contacts, appointments, sent emails, etc.
Advanced feature:
1. Accurate conversion NSF to PST file.
2. Uses more advanced technologies.
3. Supports conversion of UNICODE characters.
4.Supported all version of Lotus Notes, Lotus Domino Server, MS Outlook, and MS Exchange Server.
5. Convert your file without any loss of original data.
6. Converts each and every item of NSF file to PST file format.
7. Capable of converting unlimited .NSF file to .PST
8. Free Demo of the software available here.

For more information, visit from: http://www.dominotoexchange.org

(in reply to henryhunt0007)
Post #: 2
RE: Convert NSF to PST utility - 25.Mar.2017 4:07:34 AM   
georegesimmons

Convenient NSF to PST Conversion utility that can convert the whole user mailbox from Lotus Notes Domino Server to importable PST file which is accessed through MS Outlook in Exchange Server. This utility converts mailbox data of Lotus Notes including emails, attachments, journals, address books, calendar entries and more. Actually, this tool recreates the same NSF structure into PST file and makes it easily accessible in MS Outlook.The user interface is easy to understand and use. In addition, it is very engaging and interactive for the users.

(in reply to kanerichardson)
Post #: 3
RE: Convert NSF to PST utility - 24.Jul.2017 12:52:30 PM   
chadweck1

Try third party Lotus notes to outlook Software and easily export lotus notes data in Outlook PST format. Know more about the software and free download click here : http://lotusnotestooutlookpst.blogspot.com

(in reply to georegesimmons)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010] >> General >> Convert NSF to PST utility Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts