• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

How to convert NSF2PST

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> How to convert NSF2PST Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to convert NSF2PST - 2.Mar.2017 3:44:44 AM   
henryhunt0007

For an instant solution to convert Lotus Notes data to Outlook, you can get some help from here NSF to PST software which can allow you to migrate your all Lotus Notes data such as userís emails, calendars, address books, appointments, tasks, sent items, drafts, journals, calendars etc into MS Outlook PST, EML,MSG file format because both of these format are very easily to access and reliable for safety.

Try it here:- NSF to PST
Post #: 1
RE: How to convert NSF2PST - 24.Jul.2017 12:54:08 PM   
chadweck1

Try third party Lotus notes to outlook Software and easily export lotus notes data in Outlook PST format. Know more about the software and free download click here : http://lotusnotestooutlookpst.blogspot.com

(in reply to henryhunt0007)
Post #: 2
RE: How to convert NSF2PST - 25.Sep.2017 8:07:39 AM   
emmapeters

Move your NSF mailboxes to Outlook PST format entirely with a reliable NSF to PST converter tool. It enables you to migrate from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook without losing any data. This software efficiently preserves the original data structure and saves converted files to PST, RTF and TEXT format. You can download it on OS Windows 95/ 98/ NT/ 2000/ Vista/ XP/ 7/ 8/ 8.1 /10 without facing any error. Learn more - http://www.nsfpst.org/

(in reply to henryhunt0007)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA 2006 Firewall] >> Access Policies >> How to convert NSF2PST Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts