• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

OST to PST Conversion

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> OST to PST Conversion Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OST to PST Conversion - 17.Aug.2017 5:32:54 AM   
georegesimmons

In fact, there are multiple reasons that call for OST to PST conversion. Inaccessibility and OST file corruption are one of the most common reasons for OST to PST file conversion. Here are some of the other reasons –

* File Size Limit
* Synchronization Errors
* Inaccessible OST Data
* Corrupt OST Data

New OST to PST Conversion is an online tool which is quite one of the most user-friendly, efficient and accurate tool for OST to PST file conversion. Though this tool is paid but it comes with some of the efficient features that can definitely help you in OST to PST file conversion. With user-friendly and simple interface, this tool is compatible to all Outlook versions and it recovers accurate and maximum data. It can easily save the files in several formats and it comes with great and effective recovery modes.

Hope you’ve enjoyed this guide. If you have any doubt or query, please feel free to leave a reply.
Post #: 1
RE: OST to PST Conversion - 23.Aug.2017 1:43:17 AM   
ianball247

Thanks for sharing useful information !! I would like to suggest another application which will recover OST file without Outlook or Exchange environment. As we know, OST file is prone to corruption, if you have no idea or still confuse which one to go for, then you may try EmailDoctor OST to PST Converter.
This tool has a special technique to export OST to PST, EML, MSG, and Office 365 email profile. Technical details about software is available here;http://www.emaildoctor.org/convert/ost-pst.html

< Message edited by ianball247 -- 23.Aug.2017 1:45:49 AM >

(in reply to georegesimmons)
Post #: 2
RE: OST to PST Conversion - 23.Aug.2017 7:06:25 AM   
jessicahatia

There are several inbuilt tool to migrate the OST files into readable Outlook PST, but they are so complex&tedious task. Recoveryfix for OST to PST tool is the best application to export OST to PST in an easy manner. It provides several features such as you move your data according to the date&name, recovers multiple deleted data, file size & then export it into the Outlook.

Read more detail about this tool and free download click here : http://www.osttopstconverter.recoveryfix.com/

(in reply to ianball247)
Post #: 3
RE: OST to PST Conversion - 26.Sep.2017 1:24:40 AM   
emmapeters

Why is need to use OST converter software instead, inbuilt tool to resolve OST file corruption issue. However, OST to PST converter uses advanced process to repair corrupt OST file and export into PST format, including all emails, folders like notes, contacts, calendar, journals, etc. Even, efficiently save recovered data in a new readable PST, MSG, RTF, HTML, MBOX, MSG, EML, DBX, IMAP even store in web mail and Office 365 cloud server.

See more - http://download.cnet.com/Kernel-for-OST-to-PST/3000-2369_4-10578118.html

(in reply to jessicahatia)
Post #: 4
RE: OST to PST Conversion - 28.Sep.2017 2:14:40 AM   
jamesstewart50

OST to PST converter, a secure and the most effective solution to convert single or multiple mailboxes from OST to PST in a single attempt. The software also permits its user to convert OST mailbox data into various other file formats, include EML, MSG, RTF, TXT, PDF, HTML, MHTML, MBOX and DBX.
Free evaluation version of the software is also available to download, which is capable to recover complete OST mailbox data and also allow to save 25 items per folder into PST. For more information, visit- http://www.en.ost2pst.org

(in reply to georegesimmons)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> OST to PST Conversion Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote