• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Recover OST file corruptions and convert the same into PST

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> Recover OST file corruptions and convert the same into PST Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Recover OST file corruptions and convert the same into PST - 29.Sep.2017 7:05:45 AM   
georegesimmons

So, it is also possible that any disaster may happen with crucial OST file. Some errors may happen in OST file like virus attack, Trojan error, synchronizing error, header corruption, file size exceeds the limit of 2 GB, software malfunctioning, software-hardware problems, badly shutdown of system and etc. These all freak errors may cause corruption in OST file. So in that case, the users have only one option to restore MS Outlook OST file to PST that they will go with the process of OST to PST Conversion. It can only be possible with OST to PST converter tool that is designed by new and update technology. All in all it is a professional tool which helps to convert OST to PST even at the time when Exchange Server goes down. It is designed to convert OST to PST file so that is can easily be accessed with MS Outlook.

We are here to provide an option to check every feature & capability of Convert OST to PST software. Free Trial version enable you to see the preview of recover OST Emails as well as preview the converted OST file to PST.
Post #: 1
Recover OST file corruptions and convert the same into PST - 6.Oct.2017 1:21:08 AM   
jamesstewart50

There are various reasons due to which OST file get corrupted some of the important reasons are given above. Here I would like to refer an excellent third party solution, Exchange OST recovery, which help users to resolve these issues and to get back your data quickly.
The software is designed by using a secure and advanced algorithm to deal with all issues with ease. In addition, users can also restore the complete data into an Outlook PST file, after the recovery. To get more information about the software, visit- http://www.en.ost2pst.org

(in reply to georegesimmons)
Post #: 2
RE: Recover OST file corruptions and convert the same i... - 16.Oct.2017 7:19:14 AM   
emmapeters

Safely convert OST file to PST format by using OST to PST converter tool. It recovers damaged or corrupted OST file accurately and converts to PST, DBX, MBOX, EML, HTML, IMAP, TXT, RTF, MHTML, MSG, PDF format. This tool supports old to new versions of MS Outlook 97 to 2016, MS Exchange Server 5.0 to 2016, and Windows 95 to 10. Download demo - https://www.convertosttopstfree.org/

(in reply to georegesimmons)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> Recover OST file corruptions and convert the same into PST Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts