• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Outlook OST to PST Download Tool

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> General >> Outlook OST to PST Download Tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Outlook OST to PST Download Tool - 14.Feb.2018 6:09:58 AM   
lamarnoll0007

OST are the offline storage files that are stored as an archive by MS Outlook. But all the emails, calendar and mailbox related items are subject to be lost or deleted by Exchange Server Crash. However, users can recover them manually but it takes a fortune of time. This way, OST to PST Converter is designed to deal with such type of issues.

Key features:
* Restores HTML embedded images and documents and similar attachments.
* Recovers Subject, CC, From, To, Bcc, Date and other email properties.
* Perfectly maintains hierarchy of emails.
* Also recovers OST files that are protected by passwords.
* Recovers emails that are permanently deleted.
* Recovers OST files that are unusable, corrupted, inaccessible or unreadable.
* Recovers journals, folders, schedule, tasks, notes, appointments, posts, calendars, contacts, meeting requests and drafts along with emails and contacts.
* Recovers PST, EML, MSG and DBX emails and make them easy accessible for Outlook Express and MS Outlook.
* It can recover emails in RTF, HTML or in plain text.
* Lets you analyze its capabilities and features with Free Trial version.
Download Link ;- http://www.filesrepairtool.com/ost-repair.html
Post #: 1
Outlook OST to PST Download Tool - 6.Mar.2018 4:40:26 AM   
jamesstewart50

Download Convert OST to PST software to effortlessly recover and convert OST mailbox data into an Outlook PST file with ease. Users can also convert multiple mailboxes simultaneously from OST to PST and various other file formats, including EML, MSG, MBOX, DBX, HTML, MHTML, MBOX and DBX.
Apart from that, users can also migrate OST files to Lotus Notes, Novell GroupWise, Office 365, iCloud, etc.
Free trial version of the software is also available to download at- https://www.convertosttopstfree.org/en/

(in reply to lamarnoll0007)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010] >> General >> Outlook OST to PST Download Tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts