• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Convert OST to PST Tool

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> Convert OST to PST Tool Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Convert OST to PST Tool - 21.Feb.2018 5:07:06 AM   
georegesimmons

If you are facing problem with your .ost file such as unable to open, you are on right place where we are providing you result oriented OST to PST Converter tool will help you to recover offline .ost file data and convert them into working outlook pst file.It save Converted Emails in PST, MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, and PDF formats.It support all versions of MS Outlook and Exchange Server.Use Free Trial version to get the preview of recovered email items.
Post #: 1
Convert OST to PST Tool - 23.Mar.2018 12:44:11 AM   
jamesstewart50

Convert OST to PST, a prominent utility to recover and convert OST mailbox data into an Outlook PST file. The software also permits its user to restore or convert OST mailbox data into EML, MSG, MBOX and DBX file formats. By using this software, users can convert unlimited files from OST to Other file formats in a single attempt.
Free evaluation version of the software is available to download at- https://www.convertosttopstfree.org/en/

(in reply to georegesimmons)
Post #: 2
RE: Convert OST to PST Tool - 5.May2018 2:05:06 AM   
ianball247

Hi,
Converting OST files to PST format is no more a quandary. You can prefer manual as well as third party solution to convert your OST file. You can use "Export" option of Microsoft Outlook to export OST messages to PST format(It's a completely free manual suggestion suggested by Microsoft Outlook). Apart from this, you can also try archiving of Outlook or moving OST file to another location by using drag and drop procedure. But, if you are a non technical user and want to prefer some easy tool to directly convert your OST file then you can use Outlook OST to PST Converter of trusted brand.
It might help you !!

(in reply to jamesstewart50)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> Convert OST to PST Tool Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll