• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

how can convert nsf to pst

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> how can convert nsf to pst Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
how can convert nsf to pst - 26.Feb.2018 4:07:49 AM   
lamarnoll0007

Amazing solution of NSF to PST file exporter helps you to recover NSF file mailbox and convert NSF file to PST, EML and MSG format with whole versions of Lotus Notes

NSF and Outlook file.Specially designed to Convert nsf file which becomes inaccessible due to NSF Client account deletion or corruption, and convert Lotus Notes Domino

Server data to Outlook, so use this advanced algorithm to scan the inaccessible NSF files and restore all emails messages and other items as much as possible, so to

reduce the loss in data disaster.Quickly move NSF files of Notes to outlook PST format within seconds.It is amazing and extra facility with this tool that converts NSF

file into Pst or MSG files.
Know deep knowledge ;- http://www.filesrepairtool.com/nsf-to-pst-conversion.html

< Message edited by lamarnoll0007 -- 26.Feb.2018 10:42:37 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: how can convert nsf to pst - 20.Mar.2018 7:23:22 AM   
ianball247

Hii,
You have various option to convert your NSF files to PST format but most reliable and trustworthy tool is NSF to PST Conversion Tool. It has highly advanced technical skill to perform NSF to PST migration in few minutes. The recent and updated version is 10.0 and the whole process is completed in 5 to 6 steps. See the below section to understand how to convert NSF database to PST format.

1. Install & Run the NSF Converter software from start menu
2. Click on Export Button appears on the upper left corner of the Window
3. Now select the NSF files for migration
4. Select different criteria(set filters on NSF mails, calendars and on To-Do list ) as per your requirement
5. Choose the PST file format for exporting procedure
6. Click on "Export" Button
7. Finally click on "OK" button.

Few different techniques are available here; https://it.toolbox.com/blogs/manishg/how-to-import-lotus-notes-emails-contacts-into-outlook-its-easy-031218

(in reply to lamarnoll0007)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> how can convert nsf to pst Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote