• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Convert EDB Files to PST

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> Convert EDB Files to PST Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Convert EDB Files to PST - 5.Mar.2018 12:25:22 AM   
lamarnoll0007

If you want the simple and smooth conversion of edb to pst then you can go with EDB To PST Converter software which is capable enough to recover/convert large sized corrupt EDB file and perform EDB to PST conversion easliy.

This software helps you to repair, recover and convert Exchange EDB to PST with EDB folders- Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items, Draft,Journals, Tasks, Calendars, Notes, and Contacts.

This program provide the 4 formats to convert EDB File to PST , EML , MSG and HTML with all properties like as :- to, bcc, cc, sent mails, time, subject, email header, email body content etc. It can also support all updated versions of MS Outlook and Windows platform. This tool really best option to get your Exchange emails back in appropriate manner.

for the more information:- http://www.filesrepairtool.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html
Post #: 1
RE: Convert EDB Files to PST - 9.Apr.2018 12:45:00 AM   
jamesstewart50

To convert EDB mailbox data, such as, inbox, sent items, attachments, contacts, calendar items, etc. to Outlook PST file, I would like to refer a powerful and effective third party software, Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery. The software is capable to recover and convert corrupt Exchange server files to PST accurately and in quick time.
Its free trial version is also available to download at- https://www.kerneldatarecovery.com/exchange-server-recovery.html

(in reply to lamarnoll0007)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [IAG 2007] >> General >> Convert EDB Files to PST Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote