• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISDN Router and Demand dial with ISA

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> ISDN Router and Demand dial with ISA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISDN Router and Demand dial with ISA - 11.Oct.2001 8:46:00 PM   
tdodson

I have a SBS2000 server that I have out there that has two network cards. One with the internal network IP of 192.168.0.2 assigned to it. The other going to an ISDN router that has a public IP address assigned to it. Everything is working fine as far as internet access goes, until the ISDN line times out. It will not reconnect for anything and the only thing I can do is go to the ISDN router property sheet and make a manual connection to the ISP. Does anyone have any idea where I might start looking for the problem? I can supply more information if needed. Thanks.

Teresa

Post #: 1
RE: ISDN Router and Demand dial with ISA - 13.Oct.2001 9:54:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Teresa,

Do you need the ISDN router? We've implemented *many* ISDN accounts (very cheap in our area) using ISDN modems. ISA is then configured to autodial the ISDN modem when a request for an Internet resource is made.

HTH,
Tom

------------------
http://www.isaserver.org/shinder/

Get It Here!

(in reply to tdodson)
Post #: 2
RE: ISDN Router and Demand dial with ISA - 15.Oct.2001 4:21:00 PM   
tdodson

The router already existed and they prefer not to spend anymore money on a ISDN card.

Teresa

(in reply to tdodson)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> ISDN Router and Demand dial with ISA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts