• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA server unable to connect to the Internet

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> ISA server unable to connect to the Internet Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA server unable to connect to the Internet - 30.Oct.2001 11:03:00 PM   
azhary

Hi everybody:

I started for the first time to install the ISA on an windows 2000 server environment and after i applied the first acess policy on a single computer, the ISA server had not able to connect to the Internet so that ISA server canon't able to provide any service to the client computer ! if anyone know the reason for that i'd be gareull..

Post #: 1
RE: ISA server unable to connect to the Internet - 31.Oct.2001 2:57:00 AM   
x97steslicki

Is it a DSL line or cable modem? I know for my config I had to add a packet filter allowing my external DSL IP to send braod cast DHCP packets to 255.255.255.255 for a conection to be established as well as enabling the DHCP client default filter. Good luck, sorry if this does not help...

Try checking your logs to see what is stopping the connection if it is ISA in the first place that is causing the problem...

-Adam

(in reply to azhary)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> ISA server unable to connect to the Internet Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts