• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Application Event Error - HELP !

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Application Event Error - HELP ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Application Event Error - HELP ! - 27.Jun.2002 3:57:00 PM   
andyhd

Hi Everyone !

I was wondering if someone could tell me what the following error indicated or what I can do about it. It is from the Application Log in the Event Viewer :

Event ID : 11000
Category : None
Source : Microsoft Web Proxy

Microsoft Web Proxy failed to start. The failure occurred during Service initialization because the configuration property of the key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Fpc\Arrays\{99328534-3CA7-43C0-BE04-A5A8A1A09184}\Extensions\ISAPI-Filters\{a8d8d9e2-b4e0-48dd-aeae-18643e96fd26}\VendorParametersSets could not be accessed. Use the source location 2.546.3.0.1200.166 to report the failure. The error code in the Data area of the event properties indicates the cause of the failure. For more information about this event, see ISA Server Help. The error description is: The system cannot find the file specified.

I have found a similar error in the microsoft knowledge base but not the same one..

Many Thanks for anyone's input..8D

Andy.
Post #: 1
RE: Application Event Error - HELP ! - 14.Jul.2005 11:35:00 AM   
morpheucide

Getting same problem.

I have IIS6 / OWA running on my ISA 2000 (don't ask.

I have been through Tom's article for disabling socket pooling but it desn't seem to make any difference. Every time I restart the services I get the 11000 and 14149 errors for my external IP addresses. My IIS is definitely not listening on those IPs, only the internal!

(in reply to andyhd)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Application Event Error - HELP ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts