• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Another issue with destination sets!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Another issue with destination sets! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Another issue with destination sets! - 6.Aug.2002 5:03:00 PM   
Qwerty4

This is for a differnt Rule and destination set I have setup. I have added a site to an allow destination set that ihave setup. The users can access the site just fine till the go to submit a form. I viewed the source of the site. All that the subit button does is subit the imputed data to a E-mail address then redirects to either a site.com/oop.htm or site.com/welcome.htm depending if they filled out the correct information. It never redirects to another site. but as soon as the users clicks the submit ISA server denies them and they get redirected to the denied site that I have setup.
The data sucesfully does get submitted though cause the users get a confrimation E-mail.
The users can manually go to site.com/oops.htm or site.com/welcome.htm.
Any suggestions.
The proxy portion of this product has been flakey and we had a Microsoft consultant set it up! This site has been a great help.
Post #: 1
RE: Another issue with destination sets! - 6.Aug.2002 5:18:00 PM   
lemonwater925

Have you checked the access logs ? If the site is denied it should appear in the access logs along with the 12202 denied message.

If there is nothing there, run netmon and see if the submission does a quick redirect or maybe a pop up.

(in reply to Qwerty4)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Another issue with destination sets! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts