• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

URGENT ! PLEASE HELP ME !

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> URGENT ! PLEASE HELP ME ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
URGENT ! PLEASE HELP ME !29.Nov.2002 4:38:00 AM   
Qu1ckS1lver

Dear Tom,

I am facing a problem with all my client's workstations, everytime they are facing a network printer offline and they have to restart their PC but after restarting whenever they key in the network password, the message will prompt them that the password which they key in is wrong and no domain server can verify it.
What is the main problem actually ???? Is it because of the DNS setting problem or ISA server setting problem or Active Directory problem ????
Thank you in advance for your help, I really appreciate it. I really need your help.......
Post #: 1
RE: URGENT ! PLEASE HELP ME !<... - 13.Dec.2002 2:24:00 PM   
btirch

can you give more information about your current setup. Windows 2k users require access to Dns to find the dc on a newtwork. They use the srv records generated by active directory. If these are non win2k users they wins to find the dc on the network. So if you can provide more information on your setup it would be easier to assit

(in reply to Qu1ckS1lver)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> URGENT ! PLEASE HELP ME ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts