• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Any maintenance to "content group" warranted?

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Any maintenance to "content group" warranted? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any maintenance to "content group" warranted? - 3.Jan.2003 7:44:00 PM   
drewg181

Now that ISA has been out for a period of time, without any major changes, and the Internet has kept moving, are there any changes to the "content group" recommended to recognize new content, MIME types, extensions, etc allow ISA to better recognize traffic flow? My ISA box has been working admirably (except for that nasty SHOUTCAST memory leak!) and I wish to keep it that way!

Regards to all contributors,

Drew
Post #: 1
RE: Any maintenance to "content group" warran... - 3.Jan.2003 11:01:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Drew,

Nothing new that I'm aware of, but I do need to study up on MIME types and such. These are actually set by the Web master at the Web server, so I assume you can assign any MIME type you want to any type of file. However, I assume there are standards and it would be interesting to know any changes or advancements in those standards.

Thanks!
Tom

(in reply to drewg181)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Any maintenance to "content group" warranted? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts