• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Help! Group/User Problem. Everything works as it should, but...!

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Help! Group/User Problem. Everything works as it should, but...! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Help! Group/User Problem. Everything works as it should... - 28.Jan.2003 6:50:00 AM   
kojak

Hello,

I've set up ISA 2000 Standard evaluation server on a windows 2000 member server (with SP3), and a domain global group called "Webaccess" which allows users acccess to the internet.

"WebAccess" is a global group in Active Directory.
All clients are configured as FWC and Web Proxy clients.

The ISA Server is in integrated mode, with integrated authentication only. HTTP redirector is set to Deny http requests coming from Firewall clients.. dont want anonymous http access.

Now the problem:

I've installed software on the ISA Server so that it adds/removes users from the global group "WebAccess" based on the $$ credit a user has. Everything works as it should except when the users runs out of credit and they are removed from "WebAccess", and internet usage should be blocked.

Is there a way of installing or configuring ISA/Win2k groups so that group memberships are updated every 5 minutes, so that if a person is a member of a group (a group that is allowed internet access) when they logon to the domain, and if they are removed from that group, internet access is blocked without having to logoff/logon again?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin

ps: all the internet charging software does is add/remove users from a given group based on their credit.
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Help! Group/User Problem. Everything works as it should, but...! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts