• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

allowing users to access only one website

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> allowing users to access only one website Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
allowing users to access only one website - 28.Feb.2003 7:34:00 PM   
deyster

Is it possible to use ISA server to allow a group of people to access just one website? Or is it all or nothing with ISA.

If it is possible to allow people to just go to one website, how and where do I need to configure ISA to allow this? TIA for any help.

Dan
Post #: 1
RE: allowing users to access only one website - 28.Feb.2003 9:35:00 PM   
lemonwater925

You need to create a destination set with the single web site. Then, you need to create a site and content rule that allows a specific group access to that site.

(in reply to deyster)
Post #: 2
RE: allowing users to access only one website - 28.Feb.2003 9:54:00 PM   
deyster

Yeah, I got that much figured out. After putting that post up, I think I should explain the situation more. So, here we go.

We have two groups of users here. Users with internet access and users with no internet access. There is a website users use to register for training classes and people that have internet access can access this site. However, the company wants the people without internet access to have access to this training site, but nothing else.

That is the problem I have. They want to somehow allow people without internet access to have access to one site.

Anyone know how to do this?

TIA for any help.

Dan

[ February 28, 2003, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: deyster ]

(in reply to deyster)
Post #: 3
RE: allowing users to access only one website - 4.Mar.2003 8:55:00 PM   
lemonwater925

On the site and content rule allow any request. This will allow anybody on your network to access this site. We have something similar setup but, have a list of about 200 sites that everyone is allowed to access.

(in reply to deyster)
Post #: 4

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> allowing users to access only one website Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts