• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SSL error

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Web Publishing >> SSL error Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SSL error - 18.Jul.2005 4:40:00 PM   
winoto

Hi,

I'm trying to publish web with ssl, after downloaded & installed trial Cert from Thawte (from verisign also), I exported to my ISA, I could configure the SSL listener and select the certificate however I when I go to web publishing, I couldn't select the certificate. It says "There are no certificates configured on this server."
I ignored that error and when I browse that web from outside i get this message:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"500 Internal Server Error - The certificate chain was issued by an untrusted authority. (-2146893019)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any Idea how to fix it? If I do it with server publishing is OK.

Thanks,
Post #: 1
RE: SSL error - 18.Jul.2005 9:35:00 PM   
tshinder

Hi Winoto,

Looks like you need to get the CA certificate installed on the ISA firewall and the destination Web site.

Also, make sure you bind the Web site certificate to the listener.

HTH,
Tom

(in reply to winoto)
Post #: 2
RE: SSL error - 19.Jul.2005 12:09:00 AM   
ClintD

I thought that Thawte uses a different Trusted Root for it's Trial Certificates compared to it's "live" certificates. Did you see anything on their site stating that you have to download and install it?

(in reply to winoto)
Post #: 3
RE: SSL error - 19.Jul.2005 9:03:00 AM   
winoto

Hi,

I changed to Verisign trial and I get the same result.
I bind the web cert to the listener (Server Properties, Incoming Web Request) but I couldn't do it on Published Web, it always says "There are no certificates configured on this server".

~~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like you need to get the CA certificate installed on the ISA firewall and the destination Web site
~~~~~~~~~~~
You meant the certificate for browser? Yes, I did install on WEB, ISA and Client. If it isn't, How & where to install it?

Thanks,

Winoto

(in reply to winoto)
Post #: 4
RE: SSL error - 19.Jul.2005 10:33:00 AM   
winoto

Hi,

It's working now, I put back Thawte certificate and the CA on both server and then import it to isa\services\web proxy (thanks Clintd) so I can select the certificate in Bridging Tab

Thanks,
Winoto

(in reply to winoto)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 General ] >> Web Publishing >> SSL error Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts