• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

ISA Summary Reports

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> ISA Summary Reports Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
ISA Summary Reports - 13.Oct.2003 4:08:00 PM   
fadfoud

Dear all,
I have a little question regarding the ISA Summary Reports. Why these appear?

1- "Unknown" in the protocol used.
2- "Windows 32bit" in the operating system used.
3- "Zero" in the average processing time of request.
4- The same user account exists twice in the top user (user and domain\user) while the user PC's operating system is windows 98.
Post #: 1
RE: ISA Summary Reports - 14.Oct.2003 2:59:00 AM   
AHIT

1. Traffic was not something you've got a protocol definition for.
2. Where is ISA summaries report does it show the OS? I can only find it inteh "web usage" report. If thats it then the browser/package didn't report what OS it's sitting on correctly. In some apps you can change that to be almost anything.
3. Either that field is not set to be logged, or your ISA server and bandwidth is performing exceptionally well! Looking my reopirts I don't have a single hour that was 0.0 for av.processing time. There's a few of "-" where there were no requests but otherwise they're always multiples/franctions of a second.
4. Domain\User is usaully web-proxy traffic whereas User is normally through the firewall client.

(in reply to fadfoud)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> ISA Summary Reports Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts