• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Error 10051

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Error 10051 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Error 10051 - 14.Oct.2003 1:18:00 AM   
tdhumad

When a user tries to get to www.delta.com they get an error back from ISA:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed

* Open the www.delta.com <http://www.delta.com> home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
* If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the www.delta.com <http://www.delta.com> home page.
500 Internal Server Error - Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) network is unreachable. For more information about this event, see ISA Server Help. (10051)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

From the DMZ you can get to the site without problems. I tried resetting the cache but that does not seem to help.

Any help would be appreciated.
Post #: 1
RE: Error 10051 - 14.Oct.2003 1:37:00 PM   
ghosking

Hi,

Have you resolved this yet?

If not can the ISA server get to the page directly without issue (assuming the ISA server is connecting without proxy settings configured.

(in reply to tdhumad)
Post #: 2
RE: Error 10051 - 14.Oct.2003 3:46:00 PM   
tdhumad

Hello, I have not solved the issue yet. Per your post you are asking if I can get to www.delta.com from the ISA Server? I cannot get to the site from the ISA server. I get the same error.

I know it is not a general issue with ISA as other clients can get to the site from an internal machine. It just seems to be this site from this client. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on the error "10051".

(in reply to tdhumad)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Error 10051 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote