• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

log user names for outbound access

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> log user names for outbound access Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
log user names for outbound access - 7.Jan.2004 9:36:00 PM   
I have ISA running in mix mode. My domain in NT 4.0 domain. I have ip address in log files but I want user names. I tried check mark "ask for authentication for unauthenticated user" ISA started prompting login dialog box. Domain login is not accepted in this box. after pressing cancle button for few times, we get the page but the user name is reported in the log. Please help me removing this annoying login dialog box. Workstation should pass on the login credentials to ISA.

Please help
KS
  Post #: 1
RE: log user names for outbound access - 7.Jan.2004 9:39:00 PM   
ccizin

I have the same problem. I followed the directions posted Tom's website and still have that login dialog box that is useless for when you hit cancel you go directly to the webpage. If you come up with any solutions, please let me know, and if I get any solution, I'll pass it along to you.

ccizin@napcosecurity.com

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 2
RE: log user names for outbound access - 8.Jan.2004 7:29:00 AM   
remcolandegge

Hi,

Did you configure your outbound webrequest listner to use also integrated authentication ? Or only basic authentication ?

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 3
RE: log user names for outbound access - 8.Jan.2004 8:47:00 PM   
ccizin

I have it set to both basic and integrated. No luck what so ever!

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 4
RE: log user names for outbound access - 9.Jan.2004 4:00:00 PM   
ramada

DonŠt forget to configure as WebProxy client or to install Firewall Client in your clients (it's in the shared mspclnt directory of ISA) http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Manually_installing_the_ISA_firewall_client.html

And donŠt use "ask for authentication for unauthenticated user". Grant access to Users, Groups and/or IP address ranges when defining protocol and S&C rules (in the "Applies to" tab).
Hope it helps. Read http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/disableanonoutbound.html

Hope it helps!
Ramada

(in reply to Guest)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> log user names for outbound access Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts