• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Discussion about the ISA Server 2000 Branch Office Deployment Kit

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Discussion about the ISA Server 2000 Branch Office Deployment Kit Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Discussion about the ISA Server 2000 Branch Office Depl... - 9.Feb.2004 10:04:00 PM   
tshinder

This thread is for discussing the documents in the ISA Server 2000 Brach Office Deployment Kit at http://isaserver.org/articles/bokit.html.

Thanks!
Tom

[ February 09, 2004, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: tshinder ]
Post #: 1
RE: Discussion about the ISA Server 2000 Branch Office ... - 17.Feb.2004 9:11:00 PM   
jamesquintin

Hi

Just been reading your guide on setting up a VPN network. Fantastic stuff, very detailed, which was just what i am looking for

I am having one problem you may be able to help with...

I have gone through the tutorial, but after the 'Routing and remote access' service has started, none of the client machines behind it have access ot eh internet! THey all have the server as the proxy in IE, but it just gives the 'cannot find page' page (not an ISA error page) As soon as i stop the Routing and remote access service, the internet comes back to life.

Its as if the routing service is stopping the ISA server. The internet is still available on the server during the error.

My system is a fresh install of Small Business server 2003.

Hope you can help!

Cheers

JQ

(in reply to tshinder)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Discussion about the ISA Server 2000 Branch Office Deployment Kit Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts