• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

server has unexpectedly terminated ...

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> server has unexpectedly terminated ... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
server has unexpectedly terminated ... - 16.Mar.2004 3:45:00 PM   
mengju8

Please help.

When users from outside ISA, try to receive email by Outlook Express. And the error message wrote :

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection.... Protocol: POP3, Port:110, SSL:No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

The port 110 is opend on ISA, as well as port 25 and 143. The Exchange Server 2000 is behide ISA.

Can't somebody help me on this issue? Thank you very much.
Post #: 1
RE: server has unexpectedly terminated ... - 16.Mar.2004 9:16:00 PM   
spouseele

Hi meng,

is the internal exchange server configured as a SecureNAT client only? Also, what are the details of your server publishing rules?

HTH,
Stefaan

(in reply to mengju8)
Post #: 2
RE: server has unexpectedly terminated ... - 17.Mar.2004 4:15:00 AM   
mengju8

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the internal Exchange server is set as SecureNAT client.

Because we've installed "Trend Micro Virus Wall" on ISA server, the server publishing rule is set to publish all on localhost, so the Virus Wall can work scan the SMTP port.

Thanks again.

Meng

(in reply to mengju8)
Post #: 3
RE: server has unexpectedly terminated ... - 17.Mar.2004 8:28:00 PM   
spouseele

Hi meng,

aha... that could change the situation! [Big Grin]

I suggest you disable the POP3, IMAP4 and SMTP publishing rule and perform the following command on ISA server three times: netstat -an | find ":XYZ" where XYZ is 110 (POP3), 143 (IMAP4) and 25 (SMTP). Post then that info together with the result of an ipconfig /all command on ISA server.

HTH,
Stefaan

(in reply to mengju8)
Post #: 4
RE: server has unexpectedly terminated ... - 23.Jul.2004 2:56:00 PM   
guilledelta

Meng
Hi! I have the same problem. I don't have installed exchange, but in diferents servers, in diferents places and "sometimes" (4 o 5 in a day), I have this errors:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'gmartin', Server: 'mail.xxxx.com.ar' , Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'gmartin@xxxx.com.ar', Server: 'mail.xxxx.com.ar' , Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Account: 'gmartin', Server: 'mail.xxxx.com.ar' , Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

After the error if I'll try to send and receive again maybe it work fine
The problem is when we receive mails. We have 3 differents ISp's. in differents geographics areas.

Our MAIL provider tell to us that everything is working find.

The only common thin is our Mail provider (hosting.com) and ISA server in all of our servers.
[Confused]
Somebody can help me!?!?!?!?
Thank you!
Guille

(in reply to mengju8)
Post #: 5

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> server has unexpectedly terminated ... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts