• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Followed Dr.Shinder's securing ISA server article and now can't do outbound HTTPS

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Followed Dr.Shinder's securing ISA server article and now can't do outbound HTTPS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Followed Dr.Shinder's securing ISA server article and n... - 9.Aug.2004 6:29:00 PM   
tim724342

I followed Dr. Shinder's article on securing the ISA server part 1 and part 2. Now I can't access secure websites with HTTPS from inside the ISA(OUTBOUND). The inbound requests from internet to an internal HTTPS server works fine.

Sometimes the the outbound HTTPS seems to work. But this one server behind the ISA server, when accessed from inside with its external internet name doesnt work at all. I get the DNS error and can't find the server error.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Followed Dr.Shinder's securing ISA server article a... - 9.Aug.2004 6:56:00 PM   
tim724342

I kind of solved this problem. But I have to make the outbound client a webproxy client to access this server via HTTPS. I would like to have the plain SecureNAT clients access this server without web proxy enabled. Any idea?

(in reply to tim724342)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Followed Dr.Shinder's securing ISA server article and now can't do outbound HTTPS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts