• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

SMTP delayed

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> SMTP delayed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
SMTP delayed - 11.Dec.2004 12:16:00 AM   
imafy

Hi Tom and all:

1st off, great articles! I, like so many others, had the lightbulb go on once I read the publish Exchange 03 OWA w/ISA 2K articles, although I am having some difficulty. Mail that I try to send to other domains is being delayed and never seems to go out. I did not install ISA feature pack 1 (no delegation of basic auth creds checkbox Step #8 of Part 5) in ISA and have a Linksys router in front of my ISA. ISA SMTP Pub rule is SMTP Server to outside int of ISA back to Exchange Server 2003 (same as POP3 Pub rule). SMTP port redirection on Linksys router is port 25 and 465 to external int of ISA (port 110/995 for POP3; OWA 443). Any ideas? I would also like to use "big Outlook" for Secure SMTP and Secure POP3. Do I need to have separate DNS names for the 2 interfaces for SMTP (anon and secure) as I was also having trouble w/this? Thanks again to all who contribute to this great site!
Post #: 1

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> SMTP delayed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post