• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Notification of Blocked Site Access

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Notification of Blocked Site Access Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Notification of Blocked Site Access - 17.Mar.2005 2:42:00 PM   
JoshT

I have a site and content rule set up to deny access to a destination set that's a bunch a malware sites I've collected and redirect to an internal web page. I am writing a PHP script for this page to send me an email when it is accessed, as it would indicate an infected computer I need to clean.

Is there a way of getting the URL of the blocked site from my PHP script by configuring ISA? The HTTP_REFERER is not set - is there some way of doing something like http://mysite/page.php?url=$url?

Thanks,
Josh
Post #: 1
RE: Notification of Blocked Site Access - 21.Mar.2005 1:48:00 AM   
AHIT

You could just modify the 407.htm error file to look however you like with respect to appearance and either have it mail you... or autorefresh to the PHP page with the "URLLOCATION" included...

(in reply to JoshT)
Post #: 2
RE: Notification of Blocked Site Access - 21.Mar.2005 8:24:00 PM   
JoshT

Well, if I don't redirect I get a different error message depending on the web browser. Firefox gets the 407.htm page, but prompts for username/password, while IE gets a different error message...

(in reply to JoshT)
Post #: 3

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> Notification of Blocked Site Access Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts