• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized - 22.Mar.2005 10:36:00 AM   
dirgel

Hello,

Users at our office make use of a website with statistics. If the log on to the website, they have to get a message box ˘make connection with÷ and give their username / password of the site, not of the domain. Only when they browse to this website, they donĂt get the messagebox, but the following error message:

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

The proxy server is installed with Windows 2003, ISA 2000 (sp2) and GFI DownloadSecurity 6.

I have simulated the situation on a test proxy server (also with Win2003, ISA 2000 sp2 and GFI DownloadSecurity 6). On this server everything works fine. I checked the settings, rights on both server, but on both they are the same.

Who can help me further. Thanks in advance.

Dirk
Post #: 1
RE: HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized - 25.Mar.2005 7:36:00 AM   
sniper

dirgel

Is the web server north of the ISA server? This almost seems like the IIS box needs to have the website authentication setting looked at.

(in reply to dirgel)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2000 General] >> General >> HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts