• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Pass ALL trafic

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> General >> Pass ALL trafic Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pass ALL trafic - 1.Nov.2004 7:37:00 PM   
tdeerinck

I know it sounds simple enough, but I am trying to get the ISA 2004 server to pass ALL traffic between all internal addresses.

We are having trouble with ShoreTel IP phones communicating with workstation software properly. The ShoreTel phones are on a different subnet than the PC's, and for some reason, the ISA server is blocking traffic in a way that is keeping the software from functioning properly. I have opened all the ports the vendor says should do it, but it is not.

I want to open 100% traffic between all internal subnets, vpn networks, etc, while still blocking the outside world, regardless of the user / machine.

Can anyone give me a quick method of doing this? I will then work backwards until I find where the failure is, but for now, we need the functionality.

Thanks very much!

~T.J.
Post #: 1
RE: Pass ALL trafic - 1.Nov.2004 11:02:00 PM   
grinn253

Hi there,

Using allow, "All Outbound Traffic," would only allow the defined protocols. If the ShoreTel phones use a protocol/port that isn't defined, then that port isn't allowed.

1) What port(s) does logging indicated is getting blocked?
2) Create a new 'protocol,' that spans 0 - 65535. Add that 'protocol' to your desired networks. Probably not a good idea to have this on for long though.

Not sure if this helps, but goodbye!
Edgardo

(in reply to tdeerinck)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> General >> Pass ALL trafic Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts