• RSS
  • Twitter
  • FaceBook

Welcome to ISAserver.org

Forums | Register | Login | My Profile | Inbox | RSS RSS icon | My Subscription | My Forums | Address Book | Member List | Search | FAQ | Ticket List | Log Out

Limiting dial in clients to 10 minute connection

Users viewing this topic: none

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> General >> Limiting dial in clients to 10 minute connection Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Limiting dial in clients to 10 minute connection - 29.Mar.2005 5:33:00 PM   
Junior21

Pretty self explanatory, how to i set a 10 minute limit to the users dialing into ISA 2004 from outside out network. Everything is set up to allow them in, itĘs like i am missing an option page.
Post #: 1
RE: Limiting dial in clients to 10 minute connection - 30.Mar.2005 12:22:00 AM   
Anders

Well, you have several options. It is possible to use RRAS for configuring the remote access policies. By doing that you can use the "Minutes client can be connected" (or something like that) in the access rule.

Another very simple option is to use the Quarantine network feature. Right click the Quarantined VPN clients network, choose the Quarantine tab and check the Enable qua...
On the same tab you can set how many seconds the users are allowed onto the Quarantined network. Afterwards you can apply access policies to grant access from the Quarantine network to the internal resources. You can on the very same page exempt users who should not only have 600 seconds access.

This is of course not the orthodox use of the Quarantine network but it should most certainly be feasible.

Cheers,
Anders

(in reply to Junior21)
Post #: 2

Page:   [1] << Older Topic    Newer Topic >>
All Forums >> [ISA Server 2004 Firewall] >> General >> Limiting dial in clients to 10 minute connection Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts